edisonlee55 maintains an open peering policy and does not require a signed contract.
- Must have a public and routable ASN.
- Must have an up-to-date PeeringDB entry, including a valid NOC contact.
- Must maintain valid and up-to-date IRR objects (mnt, aut-num, as-set, route, route6...) in RIR routing registry, RADB, or a RADB-mirrored IRR.
- Must maintain at least one or more "as-set" IRR objects containing a list of ASNs intended to be advertised, which are used to generate prefix filters.
- Peering partners should implement industry standard practices and best common practices, including but not limited to BCP-38 (Anti-Spoofing) and route filtering (IRR, RPKI).
- Accept IXP, tunnel, and physical peering.
- No SLAs.